Win a Free Caricature
The competition is currently closedSimply complete the form below. No purchase is required. If you buy a caricature during the competition period (between now and August 31, 2007) then you can have the prize value refunded, or get another caricature (see Terms and Conditions below).
Caricatures are great for a:
- corporate gift
- staff award
- team momento
- personal gift
- wedding gift
- welcome home/leaving/retirement gift
- gag gift
- avatar in a forum,
- avatar for instant messaging programs or Skype
- business card (additional fee may apply^)
- web site (additional fee may apply^)
- printed on quality paper, mugs, caps, aprons, T-shirts, calendars, postage stamps (USA only) etc
The prize for this competition is a head and shoulders digital caricature of one person, with one draft, completed by an artist featured on the Caricature King website.
The prize consists of a colour caricature that is delivered via email and does not include printing or any associated services.
All fields must be completed
Last competitions winner
The Comp ended May 31, 2007 - Congratulations Frances who said :In photos I always look like a bloated potato, so I've decided a deliberately comical caricature's the way to go!"
Comp ended May 31, 2006 - Congratulations to Helen who has coined a new word for the English language with her entry "To see if I'm caricatureagenic!"
Helen has chosen to have her free head and shoulders caricature produced by artist George
Terms and Conditions of entry
1. By entering this competition you acknowledge that we are
collecting your information as part of the entry process.
2. All fields must be completed to qualify as a valid entry.
3. Only one entry per email address. Multiple entries may render your entry void.
4. The winner will be contacted by email to determine the style and conent of the free caricature, at the close of the competition.
5. The winner shall be chosen through a selection of the most entertaining answer given as to why they want to win a caricature. The decision will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
6. The prize as detailed above is not transferable nor is cash equivalent paid. However if the winning entrant purchases a caricature during the competition period, a refund of the amount of a head and shoulders caricature by the artist who did their order may be paid.
8. The competition closes at midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time on August 31, 2007.
9. The promoters are PlusOne Marketing, 29 Hunt St Toowoomba Qld 4350 trading as Caricature King.
10. By entering this competition you acknowledge that your details will be made available to the promoters - Plusone Marketing/Caricature King and that you give consent for us to send you information about products and services offered by the promoters by email.
11. The competition will be dawn within seven days of the closing date.
12. The winner's first name and first part of their email address (i.e. matt@) will be published on this page after the drawing of the competition.
13. The winner will be notified by email. In the event of an acknowledgement to the email not being received within 72 hours a second email will be sent. If again a response is not received within a further 72 hours the winning draw will be declare void and a new winner selected.
At no time will your email details be shared or disclosed to any other party other than the promoters and their subsidiary organisations.We are being promoted on: Loquax - The UK Competitions Portal | The Prize Finder - UK Competitions | Iwin | the Free Site | Compaholics - UK | EasyCash