Caricatures take many hours to produce and our professional artists believe in receiving a living wage. We do not operate sweatshops in third-world countries in order to compete by offering artificially low prices. You get a professionally created product at a fair price.
Don't be fooled that because you receive a digital file via email that the quality of the art, or the skill of the artist is any less than if you were to receive a pencil or ink washed image in the post. We do not start with templates - your caricature is unique, commissioned and original art
- 2 people = 8%,
- 3 people = 11%,
- 4 people = 15%,
- 5 people = 20%.
- 6+ people = 25%
- Really big groups - quote
See how much they are - Please choose color or black and white
The order page also has professional printing options.
Click the artist's name below to see their style and start ordering!
- George - Very realistic style - See samples of George's work
- Zalo - A classic hand colored caricaturist style - See samples of Zalo's work
- Shane - A cartoon-like style - See samples of Shane's work
- John - Fun and colorful caricatures in a realistic style - See samples of John's work
- Luis - If you like big heads and little bodies, you will love Luis.See samples of Luis's work
- Nathan - Nathan brings a fun clean style, quite lifelike with a nice graphic qualitySee samples of Nathan's work
- Eddie - Eddie brings a fun clean graphic style, with a good undertone of caricature! See samples of Eddies's work