Caricatures take many hours to produce and our professional artists believe in receiving a living wage. We do not operate sweatshops in third-world countries in order to compete by offering artificially low prices. You get a professionally created product at a fair price.
Don't be fooled that because you receive a digital file via email that the quality of the art, or the skill of the artist is any less than if you were to receive a pencil or ink washed image in the post. We do not start with templates - your caricature is unique, commissioned and original art
- 2 people = 8%,
- 3 people = 11%,
- 4 people = 15%,
- 5 people = 20%.
- 6+ people = 25%
- Really big groups - quote
See how much they are - Please start by choosing your currency...
The order page also has professional printing options.
Contact us here via one of three methods
Click the artist's name below to see their style and start ordering!
- George - A nice semi-realistic style - See samples of George's work
- Zalo - A classic hand colored caricaturist style - See samples of Zalo's work
- Shane - A cartoon-like style - See samples of Shane's work
- Luis - If you like big heads and little bodies, you will love Luis.See samples of Luis's work
- Kiemo - Keimo delivered a true distorted caricature style that is face feature driven See samples of Keimo's work
- Eddie - Eddie brings a clean cartoony style, with a good undertone of fun!See samples of Eddies's work
- Harry - Harry brings life-like art with humor with attractive color tonings See samples of Harry's work