June 28th, 2010
Here is a great caricature by characature artist Luis. He is a master of the big head little body style.
The client asked that all of the ‘victims’ sports hobby passions be included in the caricature that was drawn from photo. As you can see, based on the request and the photos supplied a fun caricature has been drawn.
April 3rd, 2010
Here is a nice BW caricature by caricaturist Zalo.
He has his own style, more in the true caricature style than some of the other artists who have a more realistic style, but one that has a loyal following – with many of his customers coming back for more.
click for bigger
January 19th, 2009
We are slowly building the numbers of free celebrity caricatures. We have just added Mr Bean to the list.
These are free to use on your website, blog or whatever – but no commercial use. Drop us a like if you use them so we can see.
Here is Mr Bean…what do you think?
January 16th, 2009
A new development at Caricature King has been the development of a new ‘product’ call replace-your-face.
Basically what this means is you can make use of an existing body or theme and have your (or someone else’s) face’s drawn into the image.
This means that you can get a full body or a scene style job done at a much cheaper price.
You can see the page here – and ordering is super easy, just click the order link under the image you like!
one of many possibilities
January 10th, 2009
Having a great photograph of all the extended family is something that is often hard, if not impossible to achieve. From a family history perspective, getting an image with everyone together is important.
But the truth is that family members live far away, or cannot all get together for the photo. If they can Aunty Mavis has fallen asleep, the kids are distracted and looking in the wrong direction and baby Joe is crying and Mom Lucy is looking frazzled!!
One option is to invest in something special and have a family caricature created. This has many benefits and can achieve things not possible in a photo:
- You can include everyone, even if they are far away – simply by having a photo of them is enough to have them included and that photo can be taken at your leisure so it shows people how you want them to be shown!
- Through the addition of props, you can show what their interest is, or something that is associated with them like their occupation.
- You can get good poses for people as required.
- By supplying photos of people with a desired expression, you can create unique interactions between family members, like brothers sharing a joke, or Granny pointing and smiling at something one of the kids is doing.
- Things can be as formal or informal as you wish.
We have some examples of family caricatures of our group caricatures page
Family caricature by artist George
The final digital product is easily shared around the family, and unlike a professional portrait photographer, you can make as many copies as you like without paying any more.
If you are interested in having a family caricature drawn, please contact Matt via our contact page (or use the live chat tool to the left) for pricing.