Give laughter, amazement and joy
If you are like me, you struggle to find a suitable gift for Mom for Mother’s Day each year. For me its a struggle that comes around every year.
I have no idea what to get!
For many, not having an idea what to get is the biggest barrier to making a gift selection. I know I have spent hours wandering in and out of shops till they become a blur of items with me no closer to finding the right thing.
My Mother has everything
In today’s affluent society it has never been so easy for people to buy themselves the little things. What was once the item that you wished for and it came at gift-giving time can now be bought at any time.
What you don’t want to risk is buying something that will be shoved into the cupboard or even worse re-gifted!!
I don’t even have the time to wander around the shops!
For some, shopping is an enjoyable thing, but between demands of work, commuting and those essential day-to-day aspects of life that take over as soon as you arrive home.
Even the internet may not be the Holy Grail of finding Mothers Day Gifts – web site after web site of product listings is not much different to mind numbing mall walking, except at least you can do it late at night when you should be catching up on sleep.
But I want the gift to be unique
Of course the best gift for Mom is something that is personal, or even personalized. However, it is a balancing act to find something that is personal and that she will like. A caricature will bring your Mother laughter, amazement and joy.
But a caricature?
A caricature may be a little outside the box for many people. Lets face it, this is our Mother we are talking about here! Which is why a caricature is soooo good. Lets weigh up the factors:
- At least now we have an idea of what to get – yeah, a caricature could be good…
- I’m almost 100% sure that your Mom does not have a piece of caricature art – and even if she does, this one will be unique!
- Time is your enemy? well ordering online and letting the artist have the stress is a great way to go! Want something unique – there are not too many caricatures like the one our skilled artists can create for your Mom. And it does not have to be too quirky either. Ideas include a nice caricature showing your Mom in a way that you have the best memories and even with a nice message will bring joy to her heart! Or maybe a nice caricature of the family!
The gift can be a beautiful caricature of the rest of the family
Don’t just take my word for it a caricature will give your Mother laughter, amazement and joy
Here are a few examples of customer feedback we have received just this week:
Matt- The caricature is perfect I appreciate the ease to which this was done and by the way you sure have a unique niche for what the electronic world can do these days. Again Thanks. jek
Matt, Many Thanks! Once again George has created an extraordinary drawing. Although I know what to expect from this talented man, whenever I receive his drawings I’m still as surprised as I was when he did that very first drawing for me. Thanks George!!!!! Bob Evans Jacksonville, NC
Time is our only enemy
The unfortunate part of Mother’s Day is that it is not that far away. Which is a good thing because it means there is still time for you to get a caricature done of your Mom. But only if you order in the next day or so, because you can bet that others reading this are already mentally thinking about what images they can send along with their order. Which is why now is a really good time to go through your pictures and pick one or two that can be used to create your own wonderful caricature gift for your Mom.
Do it now it is EASY
If you don’t get cracking soon then your spot in the artists job queue will inch further and further from the front….you know what that means 🙁
So things to do:
- Find a great pic or two – they don’t have to be of Mom – you could give a caricature of you, siblings, grandkids…!
- Visit Caricature King and select the artist you want to do the work – we have heaps of art samples
- Click the order link and follow the process
- Email us your pictures. If you want to include some nice phrase, we can include that as well
- Breathe a sigh of relief while you wait for the draft to be returned
- Think about going to the shop to grab a nice frame (Time is a bit short for our framing delivery at this late stage)
- Bask in the glow of a job well done – she’s going to love it! (Yep laughter, amazement and joy – you better believe it)
Now is the right time…Caricature King
Don’t forget our Caricature Gift Certificates